Habitat are seeking a Team Assistant to join our fast growing team of town planning and urban design professionals in our Albury office. We are a team of 12, with 10 consultants and 2 business support staff working across regional NSW and Victoria.
Working as part of the business support team, this role will support the day-to-day operations of the business.
Our ideal candidate must have demonstrated experience in providing administrative support, excellent written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail and have a friendly and efficient manner of communication.
Experience in similar roles is preferred.
The successful candidate will:
- Greeting and managing clients and visitors
- Provide administrative support, including answering phone calls and assisting with the preparation of quotes.
- Communicate with clients to ensure all documentation has been received, and to support project managers with delivery of jobs.
- Prepare invoices.
- Support project managers with submission of documentation to authorities, and ongoing communication; and
- Contribute to maintaining and growing strong client relationships.
Who we are looking for:
This position would be suitable for an individual who thrives in a well organised, professional environment. Excellent communication skills will be the key to success in this role.
We are specifically seeking somebody with at least 2 years full-time office administration or customer service experience.
To be successful for this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Experience in customer service, and with friendly and professional manner
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat and the ability to learn new software
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong professional verbal and written communication
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with staff, clients, consultants, authorities and other external stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve autonomously
- Professional and tidy presentation
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other team members
How to apply
Interested in joining our team? We’d love to hear from you. Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org